Click the Select button in the Editor to modify or delete an existing component. Now click on the component you want to configure. When you click on it, an blue dashed frame will appear around the corresponding element.
Or you can edit it. You can find the editing functions on the right side of the editor under Component. Depending on the type of component, the editing options differ. All functions marked with Required must be filled in for the component to be created or the post to be published.
In the two small white boxes you have several options to configure your component:
- For image elements you can use the image icon to change the image file.
- With the help of the three alignment icons you can change the position of your component.
- With ▲ expand you leave the component selection and select the whole post instead
- Click on the circled plus to add more components to your post
- With the two arrow icons you can move the component either over the component above or below it
On the right side of the editor you will find additional settings to customize your component:
- Click on the pencil next to Unnamed to give the component a name
- Change the color scheme of the component by clicking on the dropdown menu below it
- Here you have different settings depending on the type of the component
- Use the cross to select an event that should occur when your component is clicked
- It is best to consider beforehand which action makes sense for the selected component